Saturday, October 4, 2008

fall fever

Autumn is hands down, my favorite time of year. I can be inspired for fall dressing anytime of year-I think it is when people can be the most creative in their choice of wardrobe and have the most fun. Summer & winter dressing have their place -but really that's all about survival dressing. After browsing some of my favorites for regular girls showing their stuff, I compiled a list of some of the best picks for inspirational fall dressing and here they are:

Lady Melbourne

The Clothes Horse

Nifty Thrifty Owl

Anja Louise

Postlapsaria

The Snail & The Cyclops

Et pourquoi pas

Irene Adler

No Signposts

Tagtraeumerin

Rebecca's Closet

Valuska-Daily Wear

RougeMarie

1 comment:

Heather Raquel Phillips said...

This is fantastic! Always a pleasure to see you, Tracy. & of course, I love my new earrings!